BJTF recognizes the importance of facilitating the right mentorship to the youth in order for the latter to succeed. We rely on skilled, proficient and conscientious professionals to volunteer and commit their time and expertise to teach, guide and mentor the youth who register with us. The areas of expertise we are interested in range from skills related to construction (such as masonry, carpentry, painting, and plumbing to list only a few), financial management (accounting, writing business proposals etc.), entrepreneurship to leadership.
If you want to partner with us and volunteer to be a mentor, please write to us stating your field of expertise and your availability. We will respond promptly.
Aforesaid mentorship is a free service provided for interested youth who are registered with BJTF.
MENTORS: (in alphabetical order)
- Kaysang Samdrup, Media and Communications specialist with the Department of Revenue and Customs, Ministry of Finance.
- Pema Wangchuk, Director of Construction Development Corporation Limited. An expert in financial management.
- Phuntsho Gyeltshen, CEO of Construction Development Corporation Limited. A civil engineer by profession.
- Phuntsho Namgyel, an expert on Government policies and networking.
- Norbu Wangchuk, Director of Department of Technical Education, Ministry of Labor and Human Resources. He will offer technical expertise.
- Vijay Gurung, Founder and CTO of iDRUK SOLUTIONS. An entrepreneur and IT expert.
- Lt.Col Kesang Choeden, Proprietor of Chuniding Food, Chuniding Resort, Folk Heritage Restaurant. Recipient of the award 'women entrepreneur of the year 2015.'
- Ugyen Dema, Proprietor of Drubchhu Resort Punakha. Experienced in construction of buildings.
- Dhan Kumar Shyangden, CEO of Eco Waste Solution. an entrepreneur and expert in waste management.
- Jigme Thinley Yoezer Rinzin, CEO of Druk Ride and IT expert. Founding member of BEAyul. (Bhutan Association of Entrepreneurs)